Wednesday, December 12, 2007

So awesome, it deserves its own post.

This puts everyone to shame. No offense. My sister in law Julie, is not only adorable, but way more creative than I could ever dream of. Please check out Julie and Marc's blog for her kick A Christmas card. (hope you don't mind, julie)

23 comments:

The Evers said...

Your sis in law(?) has a beautiful family! What a great idea, I wish I would have thought of it first! I need to call you!!!

Unknown said...

Griffin is the one who deserves the credit...i think he's amazing! Marc was laughing forever at your comment last night!

I am trying to get your christmas packages mailed today! be on the lookout! luv, ya J (i love that shy that way song on your blog)

Kellie Knapp said...

why is your sister better at everything than I am...actually...cruising blogs is bad for my self esteem because it seems like everyone is really cute and creative and talented...crap.

The Evers said...

want

The Evers said...

you

The Evers said...

to

The Evers said...

have

The Evers said...

comments!

The Evers said...

I

The Evers said...

love

The Evers said...

you

The Evers said...

and

The Evers said...

miss

The Evers said...

you

The Evers said...

terribly!!!!

The Evers said...

Sorry

The Evers said...

am

The Evers said...

an

The Evers said...

obnoxious

The Evers said...

friend!

The Evers said...

Have

The Evers said...

very

The Evers said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you get everything you have ever wanted!