Zion, not Zions
These pictures are from Zion National Park. We made a detour on our way back from St. George last week. We ditched out of church and well, lets be honest... I havent been to all 3 hours of church since I was pregnant. Which I do feel badly about. But when we were on our way out of Zion, Kyle said, "I think you are just as close to God here as you are at church." Yes, thats right, I said KYLE said that.
Anyway, of course we forgot our camera, so we had to stop and buy a disposable one. Not to shabby of pictures though. We've decided that it's pretty sad that we live in such a beautiful place and never actually go see it. So we are working on that. Oh, and by the way, if you call it "Zion's National Park", Kyle will rip your face off. I dare you.



4 comments:
tell kyle i love zionS park. Also tell him I dare him to try and rip my face off... I'll get crazy on him! I'm all jacked up on mnt dew! :) hahaha... I love that you say kyle loves anything with A ball...we could run with that all day long here at the knapp house...that statment will provide us hours and hours of entertainment.
Such beautiful pictures! I miss Utah and its beautiful scenery.
SSSSSSSSSSSSo gorgeous! We love Zion!
You need to become a photographer..
Post a Comment