My grandpa was the best! I remember sitting in the basement with him in New York just watching him make these amazing pieces of jewelery. He taught me what he knew and I instantly loved it too. I got bored last night and decided that I need to put my beads to good use. So here are some of the bracelets that I made.... Not really sure what I will do with them. I feel wierd saying this, but if you want to buy them, let me know.
These are so cute. I wish you lived closer to me and I could have you make me some cute things to go with um...well, someday I might get some cute clothes. :) Then Charlie can grab them and rip them off my wrist and break them like he has all my other jewelry. Okay, maybe I should wait to get something that cute until Charlie is 10 or even 25.
3 comments:
I call the blue and green one on the bottom. Love it. Love it.
Such talent, you should totally do this as a side business, I love the turquoise and orange!
These are so cute. I wish you lived closer to me and I could have you make me some cute things to go with um...well, someday I might get some cute clothes. :) Then Charlie can grab them and rip them off my wrist and break them like he has all my other jewelry. Okay, maybe I should wait to get something that cute until Charlie is 10 or even 25.
Post a Comment