Thursday, November 8, 2007

Tagged!!!

Okay, 5 years later... I got tagged by Kellie and then again by Stephanie. Sorry its taken me so long to do this...hopefully it was worth the wait. Here are 8 wierd things about myself...

1. I have to brush my teeth in the shower. I just need to get clean all at once. Just like when I do my laundry, I have to strip down naked and throw in the clothes I'm wearing.

2. I love to clean my house while listening to the XM stations on the TV. I got oddly jealous once, when I went to Eve's house and she was cleaning with music on really loud. Sick, I know.

3. I love to use baby wipes as toilet paper... I know all of you wanted to know that.

4. I am obsessed with looking at random people's blogs. I like to know everything about total strangers. Sometimes it makes me laugh because I find people I used to know. I guess you could say I'm kind of a blogging stalker. It's okay though because I know you all are too... right ShleeA??

5. I hate accents. British, Southern, Irish, New Yorker, you name it. It physically grosses me out. Especially the southern one. However, I don't mind the aussie accent. Only on men, though. And of course my mom's new york accent :)

6. Everything has a place in my house. If you came in and moved something, I would know it. The pillows on my couch have to be a certain way. The things on the counter need to be in their place. The window blinds are facing a certain direction. (Have you ever watched Monk?... thats me.) Luckily my husband leaves trails for me, so that I know exactly what he ate, what pills he took, and if he was in a hurry. Oh wait, he doesn't do that on purpose, he's just a bit sloppy! ;) Good thing I love him anyway.

7. I despise fake plants. They are dust collectors and serve no purpose. I love my real plants. They make me happy and add some life to my home. Plus, I like to water them. Its theraputic.

8. I love my mini-van. Please be jealous if you don't own one. You just can't compare the space, features, and sexy looks to any other vehicle. haha... no really!

Okay, that was a blast... I now tag Lacey, ShleeA, Ashley Waters, Janea, Julie, and Jill. (Since I know that you are all regulars to the Yardley blog...)

3 comments:

The Evers said...

When did you get get a mini van... I dont think we can be friends anymore :)

Steff said...

I'm a little bit of a blog stalker, too. Shhhhh... Glad to hear you joined the minivan crew. When we first got ours, Matt said "now are officially Utahrded." I really love it, though. Sadly, my #1 dream car is a Honday Odyssey. SO!

Steff said...

I wonder if misspelling Honda and living in SF also make me Utahrded? Probably.