Gavin is too shy to do this for the camera. So I thought I would put in the movie clip. His favorite thing to do right now is go to Grandma Kathy's and watch School of Rock. If any of you have seen the movie, you'll know what I mean...
Yesterday, he came up to me and said, "Lets rock, lets rock, today!" While doing some secret handshake. I wish he would do it for the camera... maybe someday.
Lately, I've been catching him rocking out in his room to Kyle's rock CD's. He likes to invite his friends over to "play rock band". He hands everyone their own instruments and tells them what to do. He likes to listen to Paramore, Boys like Girls, and the Cars Soundtrack. Gavin is so hilarious, I can't even stand it.
I've also added an old video of Gavin rocking out to Heart. It was from a year and a half ago, when he didn't realize that he was on camera. Enjoy....
7 comments:
We should get Gavin and Josie together and let them rock out. Josie loves Hanna Montana and rocks out to her everyday. I think Santa will be bringing a Karaoke machine for Christmas!
Gav is the cutest, but I just needed to tell you that I ummm may not be here the whole semester because I tried out for Americas Next Top Model and I am just waiting to hear back from them, probably any day now!
Sorry, that should have been in quotation damn my English skill form UV
And I just misspelled two words I rock!
Love it! Personally, my favorite Gavin video is "Lover boy" His oooohhhh lips are hilarious! We watch that one over and over again. You should post it!
Julie-I am so glad you posted that! It seriously is one of my favorite things of Gavin. He is so dang cute.
Gavin totally ROCKS!! Love that you teach your kids real music!!!
Post a Comment