Thursday, November 29, 2007

My New Favortie TV Show...

Check this out... Its on FitTv and its called Shimmy. I did it the other day and it was so much fun! I was proud of myself, because it was actually really hard. I showed Kyle what I learned, and he said, "what? how do you even do that?" I woke up the next morning sore in places I didn't even know existed. Im totally hooked... or hooker-ed.

5 comments:

Lezlie Wagner said...

Sally and I watched this last night, and Dave was not having it. This show is out of control!

Unknown said...

That is Awesome!

The Evers said...

Ok,I am totally gonna tivo this!

So next time you are at your doc, just ask him to estimate their height based on their growth so far. They say they are more accurate at about age 3, but both of my pediatricians have estimated. I think it is way fun!

Holly said...

Congrats on doing this!! It looks way too hard for me...I don't know if I would have enough energy to even try it. Plus, I think Anthony would make fun of me, ha,ha.

Kellie Knapp said...

ok girl.. my tivo is set... we can have a dance off next time I see you! haha