Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Roman's Baby Blessing...

Okay, first of all, let me start off by saying that I have the cutest baby ever. No offense to anyone else, but I am so in love with my baby, I just can't help it.

Roman had his baby blessing on Sunday. It was really nice because my parents were there and all of Kyle's family was there. I was really proud of Kyle. He sounded like a pro. (not like he wouldn't have, but still.) It was really a great blessing. Then after the blessing, we had a big dinner at Pat and Kathy's house. Thanks to all of my sister-in-laws, the food was great! (See Lacey's blog for yummy salad.) Then, we had this AMAZING cake made by my hot friend Ashley. (See Ashley and Jack's blog for her cakes). Thanks Ashley!!!

Anyway, here are some pictures of my little sweet boy in white. Can he be any cuter?... I don't think so.













8 comments:

Ashlee said...

Julie, I have to agree, he is so darling. Your blog is so cute and the cake is so awesome that Ashley made. Anyway, you have a Fabulous Family my Darla Dear. Ta Ta

The Evers said...

Oh he is so sweet! I hope it all went well, blessings can be so stressful! That picture of Gavin is priceless (with the thumbs up and mouth open)! I love him! Oh and the cake, holy cow, that was so beautiful!

Kathy said...

I agree, he couldn't be any cuter. His little face is just perfect!

Jeannie said...

Hey i think that i am jsut in love with roman as u r or close.. he is so cute... u look so good in all ur pictures....Jeannie

Elder Richey said...

He is so precious, Julie.

Unknown said...

Precious! Miss u

Janae said...

What a special day. He is so cute. I love his little man outfit.

The Fab Fabian Life said...

okay we have to set our kids up when they grow up!!! he looks so cute! and i love that cake!