These pictures were actually from a couple of weeks ago, but I thought I would share them with you. I don't get to nap very often, but apparently, this is what goes on while I do. Don't even ask how Gavin took this first picture. He even amazes me sometimes! Click on the first image and you'll see what I mean.
This cracks me up.. How DID he take that first one??? crazy kid...Can you please pick a weekend in january that we can come see you guys?? We'll have a grand ole time! I never replied to your text, but duh.. the reason you love us is because we love you and all 4 of us are what I like to call "controversial" hence the reason I can greet you on the phone the way I do...I LOVE YOUR GUTS!
4 comments:
That is so funny. I take the risk of Tyson coloring all over my house when I doze off. Gavin must be pretty good with technology.
that is pure talent
This cracks me up.. How DID he take that first one??? crazy kid...Can you please pick a weekend in january that we can come see you guys?? We'll have a grand ole time! I never replied to your text, but duh.. the reason you love us is because we love you and all 4 of us are what I like to call "controversial" hence the reason I can greet you on the phone the way I do...I LOVE YOUR GUTS!
He is such a little crack up! Man he is one child that has a lot of personality! We love him, and miss him! Come visit!
Post a Comment