Darla Dear, Your boys are sooo darling. Little Roman is absolutely adorable. He is one handsome little guy!!Oh also thanks for the music I just love it.
I am in love with Roman! All right I want to use the picture of him by himself and the one of him with Gavie for an announcement! Send me his stats again! love ya, J
I am sorry!!! It was such a short trip! I am hopefully coming back the beg of January... We should try to get together! Hey has Eve had her baby? These pictures of Roman are so cute, what a beautiful little babe! I love him, and I want to hold him so much!!! Does he look like Gavin did as a baby! Anyway, keep the pics coming! I love em!
Um...he's really, really cute. I just want to squeeze him to pieces. (Maybe it's good I don't live closer.) I can't believe how old Gavin looks. They were both blessed with good looks...not surprising when you look at the parents! :)
7 comments:
SO CUTE! Love those top pics!
Man you guys make cute boys-- hopefully we make cute girls and we can set them up later :)
Darla Dear, Your boys are sooo darling. Little Roman is absolutely adorable. He is one handsome little guy!!Oh also thanks for the music I just love it.
I am in love with Roman! All right I want to use the picture of him by himself and the one of him with Gavie for an announcement! Send me his stats again! love ya, J
I am sorry!!! It was such a short trip! I am hopefully coming back the beg of January... We should try to get together! Hey has Eve had her baby? These pictures of Roman are so cute, what a beautiful little babe! I love him, and I want to hold him so much!!! Does he look like Gavin did as a baby! Anyway, keep the pics coming! I love em!
Roman looks like a gerber baby.:) My first thought was that the looks like Kyle--do people say that? Sometimes I'm wrong about those things!
Um...he's really, really cute. I just want to squeeze him to pieces. (Maybe it's good I don't live closer.) I can't believe how old Gavin looks. They were both blessed with good looks...not surprising when you look at the parents! :)
Post a Comment