OMG Julie congrats!! Roman is way cute and john and I think that he looks just like Gavin.. he passed the test so he'll be allowed to date Nicolette who will be born on the 30th of this month if not earlier!! :)
You look great and Gavin looks happy!! hope to hear from you guys soon
Miss you miss you miss you I need to see him! Jeff and I were both just talking about how we love Gav and how cute he is! Good baby making genes, you two have!
Julie! Katie told me you had a blog and I found it! Roman is sooo cute. I didn't think I wanted another one anytime soon but I may have to rethink that. :) Gavin looks as cute as ever. Wish you guys lived closer so we could play. We may have to plan a little rendevous sometime. Congrats on everything!
8 comments:
OMG Julie
congrats!! Roman is way cute and john and I think that he looks just like Gavin.. he passed the test so he'll be allowed to date Nicolette who will be born on the 30th of this month if not earlier!! :)
You look great and Gavin looks happy!! hope to hear from you guys soon
Miss you miss you miss you I need to see him! Jeff and I were both just talking about how we love Gav and how cute he is! Good baby making genes, you two have!
I am dying, that sweet baby face is so precious! Seriously, cutest kids!
Julie! Katie told me you had a blog and I found it! Roman is sooo cute. I didn't think I wanted another one anytime soon but I may have to rethink that. :) Gavin looks as cute as ever. Wish you guys lived closer so we could play. We may have to plan a little rendevous sometime. Congrats on everything!
Oh I wish I could be there to see you and hold your baby and just catch up! Hopefully we end up in SD at the same time soon!
Gavin looks just like Kyle and Roman is so cute I just want to smell and kiss him all over.
Love the blog and by the way Oprah and I had a falling out, we aren't friends any more! We would love to see you guys.
I've been listening to your blog music for like an hour now. We totally should rock out together sometime.
He is way to sweet! Looking at little Roman just makes me baby hungry!
Post a Comment