Here is my set list for my show on April 9th with DUE WEST:
1. Moses- Patty Griffin Listen here
2. Sleeping Sickness- City and Colour - my version here, or the O.G here
3. Surprise song, aka- we have no clue yet
4. Heavenly Day- Patty Griffin listen here
5. Landslide- like this version
I have some surprises up my sleeve. So, you won't want to miss it. If you want to buy tickets online, go here. I hope you all can come. I'm so excited for it!!
4 comments:
love the songs...I want to come for it!! MOM
I like Heavenly Day and ofcourse Landslide and ofcourse Sleeping Sickness. The main thing is what are you going to wear??? (Jeans, boots, and what else you gorgeous girl) love, MOM
ditto to mama Karen! Great songs. Now what's up with the outfit?!
Loved the Sleeping Sickness song - and apparently so did everyone else on YouTube :-) Go ahead. Let it get to your head. You deserve it.
Let's still keep in mind the first time I saw you at that RS dinner and you sang and I asked if you had a CD and then told you to remember me when you were famous? Just sayin'.
Excited to see you at the concert!
Post a Comment