Mila girl is 9 months now! I can't believe how grown up she is getting. At her last check up, she was 18 pounds and is in the 10th percentile for height and weight. Yah, I know... people don't usually brag about their kids unless they are off the charts. But whatever... she's not starving. And she's also not any cause for concern. She stands on her own and took her first step today! INSANE. But we just love this little pixie and are so glad that she is in our family. The boys adore her! And so does her daddy. And, I'm sure you can tell by all the posts in the past few months that she is my favorite child. Yes, I just said that.
She has the funniest little personality


Getting started at a young age.

2 comments:
I love my beautiful Mila girl. love Grandma
I'm just enjoying looking at pictures of your beautiful family and hearing the updates!
Post a Comment