Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dear Santa,

I have decided that I will post my list on here, with the exact links of where to buy them. I have been a good girl and my list is pricey, but I'm sure you will judge that for yourself.

1. I would really like this for Christmas. And its on sale this week with free shipping. So you might want to hurry up on this one!

2. If you are feeling really generous... I would like this for my living room. However, if you are deciding between that and the number 1 item... go with # 1.

3. And I LOVE these. Purple or Orange would make me extremely happy.

4. Not sure why, but I would like these.

Anyway, I'm sure you will be getting another wish list from me sometime before Christmas. But this is a start. Thanks Santa... I'm sure you'll make some good decisions. :)

8 comments:

Julie and Kyle said...

Wow Santa needs to get a second job! Umm well I guess I .... I mean Santa will just have to started playin' Tricks to pay for this list.

Santa....

Jessica and Justin said...

Ugh. Why does Target have to be so great? And why is it 100 miles away? Not that you could get that furniture in store but still.

Ryan Smart said...

First of all, Julie you've never been THAT good. Quitting Diet Coke for three months might get you 1 pillow. Good luck with your wish list.

Mahana said...

Damn you. Now my list has gotten longer.

Karen said...

I like the current brown couch/ottoman type you already have. Good luck with this list! love, Mom

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

#3 is my favorite.

Shondel said...

WOW santa better get a couple more jobs!
Mitch

Unknown said...

sneaky...sneaky.... love everything on that list