2. Maybe get a new hair cut like this... (cut, not color)
Lilly Scott - Contestants
3. Fit into these without looking like a penguin...

4. Get a tan like this...
5. Spend some time with these people...
6. Here...
7. Maybe do some more of this...
8. Love up on these...
9. Learn how to make these...

10. Do lots of this...
7 comments:
You precious doll!!! You will do all of these things and more....don't rush it.. enjoy the days with your gorgeous baby girl and ofcourse your boys (Kyle, Gavin and Roman). See you Saturday. love you, Mom
A penguin. Of COURSE. THAT's what I look like in skinnies... I could never put my finger on the animal.
taking on the skinny jeans?! you go girl! you are sooooo cute. i want to be you when i grow up. i can't wait to meet your girlie!
Hurry up and have your baby already:) LOL I really want to know her name (but don't spill the beans yet cuz people actually DO steal baby names!!...I just don't understand that)! Oh, and the wrestling tourny-congrats Gavin! But, that IS a ridiculous amount of people...I'm pretty much not looking forward to those things:)
I hope your kid has hair and then I will teach you to make anything you want. And if I have a boy you will have to tell me what on earth I do with them!
Please don't color your hair like Lilly...it was nasty. Her face was classic when she got kicked off though.
please do some more of that singing stuff. i was actually just listening to all of the videos on youtube that came up when i searched you while folding laundry. i just kept thinking, she has a ridiculous heavenly voice. get back to that singing asap! i can't wait to not be fat and do all those things too.
love it! ....but what is #9?
Post a Comment