Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A little wrestling video

Please excuse my yelling. I can't help it...

8 comments:

Karen said...

HilARIOUS!! You sound like me at your soccer, basketball and volleyball games (and Marc and David's) love you, MOM WAY TO GO GAVE!!

Krystle said...

yes! what a little wrestling man.. and the next time i see you, you better have a baby girl in your arms :D

Nichelle said...

this is AMAZING! i love him! i can't get over his little feet peddling technique! he's so cool!

Lindsay said...

Hilarious!!

paige said...

"Dig your feet"

I need to remember that. In case I'm ever wrestling.

Victoria said...

That's so cute. Hahaha I laughed out loud. Gavin looks so serious!!

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

so cute!

when are you having the girlie? i made you a little something and we'll be in beaver on the 26th, but i don't want to bug you while you're bonding with the new one. :)

thanks for the tip about the outdoor pillows at home depot. i found a couple red ones with purple and yellow flowers and dots on them. i LOVE them and i'm so glad you told me about em. they're cute on my bench. :)

good luck, mama!

Marc said...

put him in a bodybag!