hmmmm. I can't imagine where Roman learns that stuff!
You gotta love those "barnyard ranch comments". He is still "MY BOY." Mom
Baaahaaaaaa!!
hahahaha i love your kids and i love you and your beautiful voice!
Ok hahahahahaha that just totally made me feel better:)
Did he spell it with a C?
yes marc- a "c" like "Cha" sound. didnt you know my kid can spell?
At least his swearing is adorable. Alex has moved from cute swearing to "o.k. you've got a bad mama" swearing. Anytime I do an exasperated "ugh", he goes "is that son a bitch mom?". Nice.
we love the word chit...oh AND shit for that matter :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
hmmmm. I can't imagine where Roman learns that stuff!
You gotta love those "barnyard ranch comments". He is still "MY BOY." Mom
Baaahaaaaaa!!
hahahaha i love your kids and i love you and your beautiful voice!
Ok hahahahahaha that just totally made me feel better:)
Did he spell it with a C?
yes marc- a "c" like "Cha" sound. didnt you know my kid can spell?
At least his swearing is adorable. Alex has moved from cute swearing to "o.k. you've got a bad mama" swearing. Anytime I do an exasperated "ugh", he goes "is that son a bitch mom?". Nice.
we love the word chit...oh AND shit for that matter :)
Post a Comment