Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Deep Thoughts by Julie Yardley

1. I am obsessed with John Mayers new cd. I highly recommend it. He's my celebrity crush that I'm completely embarrassed to admit. He's not the most attractive one of the bunch, but man is he funny.

2. Speaking of celebrity crushes... check out Channing Tatum here... wow.

3. I have my mind made up for the baby's name and only 1 other person (besides kyle) knows what it is- because it's her daughters name. Do I tell, leaving it up to ridicule? Or do I keep this little ditty a secret until her big day?... probably should keep it a secret cause Kyle hasn't 100% agreed.

4. I got a new camera for Christmas. I WILL learn how to use it. And I WILL post Christmas pictures soon, I swear.

5. My kids are so hilarious. I'm a lucky mom.

6. Everytime American Idol comes on, I wish I would have gotten my lazy butt off my couch to go try out. I'm terrified of singing in public, so that could be a problem. But I will try out this next year. Its my last chance, cause I'm gettin old.

7. I got rid of my facebook and methinks you should too. The devil has his way of getting into everything that is good in the world. Facebook being one of them.

8. I am getting so pale these days that my make-up is a good 2 shades darker than my face. I've resorted to tanning.

9. Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV. A close second being Keeping Up with the Kardashians. And I watched the first 3 episodes of Jersey Shore. It was funny the first time. But now I want to punch all of them. I canceled my season pass.

10. I recorded a song for the second book of the Deseret Book series "parable of the princesses". Its a book for tween-agers that comes with a cd with about 5 songs. I can't wait to hear the final copy.

11 comments:

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kiesha said...

I love your random thoughts. I think you should share the baby's name. I question if it is the one you told me that Kyle won't really agree on?? Curious. Your kids are funny. Roman is so fun in nursery. Have to share- the other day it was kinda stinky by him and I asked him if he pooped and he looked at me like 'you idiot' and said, "No, I farted." So cute, I love the way he said it.

Karen said...

I would like to know the name of my granddaughter but I will be patient. I can't wait to see you, Gavin, Roman and Kyle for the great moment in March. I love your deep thoughts Jules. They are all inciteful. Love, MOM

Karen said...

By the way, I deleted the first comment because I spelled something wrong. That was just me! MOM

Stacey Bacon said...

Deep thoughts inspire me. Especially deep thoughts about celebrity crushes. Have no shame my dear for my celebrity crush is Johnny Depp. Kinda embarrassing if you ask me but honestly he just has some strange attractiveness. PS. I know you have maybe picked a name already but I love the names Ruby and Penny and Lily. I more than likely will name my daughter one of these names...that is if I ever have a daughter. I am very secret with names usually but just wanted to share some of my faves.

jwillden said...

I always knew you wanted your very own ChezNee.

michiganbliss said...

Cody and I are huge fans of Friday Night Lights. Very upset it went to some random direct tv channel. We try to catch up on youtube but only get so far. Going to have to wait until dvds come out. Glad to know you are a fan.

And John Mayer? Seriously? Dirtbag. love LOVE his music. Love his voice. As a person? Eh. To each her own though. ;)

Post some pics of your kiddos.

Mahana said...

1. Leona Lewis, Rihanna and 80s mixes. :)
2. Celebrity Crush: Beyonce. Have you see the "Video Phone" music video? Hate the song. Love Beyonce. Hot. ps. Also I love how the site you direct us to talks about Channing's burnt penis. nice.
3. Keep a surprise.
4. Do you have a MAC? if so google camera bag for desktop. Some fun filters to play up your digitals.
5. Post pics.
6. Please let me know when you go tryout so I'll watch AI.
7. Methinks you are right but I have to go through the 12 step program.
8. best thing I ever did was convince my MIL to give me her 1/2 tanning bed to have in my house. Ahh, golden glow.
9. I'm into Chuck right now. Waiting on Glee and loving Comedy Night Done right being back!
10. CONGRATS!

Victoria said...

1. I 100% agree with you about John Mayer:)
2. You better try out for American Idol!!
3. I thought I did something to you and you deleted me as a friend on facebook. Glad to hear everyone else got deleted too. LOL
4. I think you should name her what you have always wanted to name your girl...and maybe that is the secret name:)
The End

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

sorry woman, i can't stand john mayer. tatum, on the other hand, babe! oh my gosh i so wish you were on american idol. you would be awesome!!! just do it. can't wait to hear the baby girl's name! i vote you keep it a secret. are you doing a nursery? what colors? love your random thoughts. happy tanning.

paige said...

I too left FB for a brief moment in time. Then I came back. Now I'm considering departing again. Thanks for the push I needed. Good luck with trying out for AI...I would soooooo vote for you!