Monday, December 14, 2009

I did the Home Show...

Here are some pictures of my house. I decided to do the Beaver home show this year. I figured if I didn't do it this year, I'll never do it. So, here is an overload of pictures. (Mainly for my Mom, who really wanted me to post them.) It's a weird feeling having people walk through your house and see all your business. Oh well... I love walking through other peoples houses, so why not let people see mine.

And a big thanks to my mother in law- who generously and unknowingly allowed me to "borrow" some decor while she was out of town.... Including her Christmas tree that we simply unplugged from her wall and hauled in the back of the truck to my kitchen. I bet that was a fun surprise for her when she got home. Good times.
























20 comments:

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

Looks awesome Julie good job>

Carly said...

Hey, I just bought that exact same comforter! (The white one.) I like what you've done with it... just might have to copy you.

Karen said...

Unbelievably gorgeous!!!! I love all of the rooms and can't decide what is my favorite part! You are so amazing Jules. Thanks for sharing. love you, MOM

Karen said...

I love the 5 stockings too!!! MOM

JasonDebbie said...

Wow I love it! Its really modern/vintage/traditional stuff mixed in--at least to me. But I'm no professional. Youre talented. Can't wait to see you in a week!

Mahana said...

um. Jealous. Can I live at your house?????? Or can you just come finish decorating mine. I showed Jake the pics and he goes "wow you guys think alike" because EVERYTHING you have in your house I've BEGGED him to let me buy. But he just never got my VISION and now he can't say no. However, I'm now extremely lazy. go figure.

ps. i want to know where you got the tree decor over your tub. I covet it.

Mahana said...

um. Jealous. Can I live at your house?????? Or can you just come finish decorating mine. I showed Jake the pics and he goes "wow you guys think alike" because EVERYTHING you have in your house I've BEGGED him to let me buy. But he just never got my VISION and now he can't say no. However, I'm now extremely lazy. go figure.

ps. i want to know where you got the tree decor over your tub. I covet it.

Jessica and Justin said...

I am so glad you posted these pics! I've been wanting to see the inside of your house. I love your taste. Maybe someday, when I'm very old and have a house of my own, you could be my design consultant.

Kiesha said...

Your house looked FaBuLouS! I love it. You have it decorated SO CuTe!! Don't mind if I copy some things...:)

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

it looks awesome julie! i love your house! the polka dots in the game room are new (well, new since I was there last)... so cute! :) love love love it!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! Every room looks amazing. Will you come decorate mine?

ssh said...

loving the house!!!! maybe one day i'll have a linen closet...i could only hope!

Tiffani said...

Love it all, especially the game room. I'm laughing picturing you guys driving the fully decorated tree from Kathy's house. Wish we could see you this Christmas!

Burnett Family said...

Check you our! beautiful house! Love everything about it!!! I am still in love with your little kids table area. Best idea ever.

paige said...

You have a gift my friend, don't hide it under a bushel basket...

Karen said...

I also love the new decals in the upstairs playroom. love you

Elder Richey said...

so beautiful.

Lezlie said...

your house looks so so so great Jules!

Kathy said...

Your home looks beautiful! It must be so fun to have your own space to decorate. Can't wait to see what you will do for your baby girl's nursery!

Mike and Adrianne said...

It all looks so beautiful. I would love for you to come and decorate my house for me.