I found this super cute template
here. I just HAD to do it for Romans bed. Check with me before you decide to make your own- we made some changes to the measurements. It was super cheap to make too! I'd like to take all the credit for it, but Kyle is amazing and knows how to do everything. So, he assembled it, and I covered it in fabric. Oh man, this is so cute! I might have to have Kyle make one for Gavin's bed too. And maybe the guest room, and our room....


3 comments:
I love Roman's new bed and room. Kyle is incredible and so are you. I also love the new "baby girl Yardley" with how many weeks etc. Love, MOM
I just saved this idea for future use way cute. thanks
so is Gav down stairs and roman in his old room.. Where id the baby going
Post a Comment