Gavin's adorable cousin Tyler sent him his pal "Flat Stanley" in the mail. Tyler made it at school and sent it to Gavin to finish his project. It was the cutest thing. We were supposed to take "flat Stanley" on a super cool adventure and write about it and send it back to Tyler. We took him to the book fair at school and found our very own Flat Stanley book. Gavin loved doing this. Thanks Tyler for thinking of Gavin! These are the pictures Gavin sent back with Flat Stanley. That first one is super attractive.
5 comments:
That is cute! And yes, that first picture is totally Kyle LOL!
I love this idea. Tyler was so excited to receive Gavin's response. Love, Mom/Grandma
Best week ever when Ty received his Flat Tyler back! Thanks for obliging us! Love you and can't wait to see you soon!
that flat stanley is a pretty hot item right now.
If Gavin does this... please mail it to me. I live far away and I could show that Stanley a good time.
Post a Comment