Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

Father time:

Where's Waldo (not a hiker)

Roman the garden gnome minus the hat and beard (AKA little dutch boy):



Gavin's photo shoot 2009:





11 comments:

Nichelle said...

gavin is riDONCulous, i LOVE him! how does he know how to do this stuff??! these pictures are cracking me up

Nichelle said...

p.s really funny that both you and kyle went with a stick prop

Lindsay said...

I was Where's Waldo tooooo!

Victoria said...

I love the costumes! Gavin makes me laugh:)

Karen said...

Great costumes. Gavin is a real pro at this stuff! Love Roman's attitude--does what he wants---
MOM

Shondel said...

ha! i LOVE love the photo shoot. hilarious!

The Martin's said...

Great costumes, maybe one day I'll get Jer to dress up.

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

I love the photo shoot he is a crack up!

Stacey Bacon said...

Love the costumes. How is it that Roman makes the perfect little dutch boy! I love Gavin's poses. Classic.

Jessica and Justin said...

The one of Megatron laying on the ground--it's as if he's just a poor tortured soul. He doesn't want to be bad, but he just can't help it. Gavin captures the essence quite nicely.

Gines said...

Loved the Halloween costumes!! We miss you guys! I really wish we lived closer:( Glad things are going well - can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl:) How's the singing coming along?