Monday, October 5, 2009

This may, or may not be me....

Click here to listen to the clip from David Archuletas Christmas album. The song is #13 "Melodies of Christmas". It may, or may not be my little voice hidden in those backgrounds. I can't decide. Can't wait to hear the full song. The cd comes out October 13th. I was pretty convinced I wasn't going to be on it, but after listening to this, I just might be. hmm...

7 comments:

Chase and Nichole said...

Hey! I was so excited to see your comment! That is crazy we have kids born on the same day. I decided an October birthday is really fun just because fall is a fun time of year and I love Halloween. Your fall decorations are really cute too. Good job. I have such hard time decorating sometimes...

Karen said...

I hope it is you on the David Archuletta album so I will have a reason to buy it!! love you, Mom

Mahana said...

hmmm. Did someone forget to tell David to quiet down so he wouldn't drown you out? sheesh.

Nichelle said...

yeah seriously pipe down david, i can't hear a peep out of those backgrounders

ssh said...

love it! i will be requesting a personal concert {brad on guitar you on vocals} when we get together...hopefully sooner than later :)

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

SO, WHAT ARE YOU HAVING?! I'M DYING HERE... :)

Karen said...

It's you!!! love, MOM