Here are my fall decorations. I had that plate... and that was it. All the other stuff I've been buying recently. My favorite is the pumpkin! Also, I won that cute little Halloween sign at Bunco last night. Super cute. My table is pretty nuts. Ikea had stuff like that displayed on every table. So, I just went for it. I'm still unsure. It's pretty odd. Let's see your fall decor!
Wow!! I love these decorations! You have such a knack for decorating. My fall decorations consist of a new fall tablecloth on the dining room table with a pumpkin thing for the tutoring kids and one yellow-orange mum plant. It's too hot to put it on the porch. I did decorate the bathroom with cute stuff. Can't wait to see you and all this stuff. love you, MOM ps wish you could drive with me from the LAS Vegas airport to your house!!
By the way, what the heck happened to your freezing weather? I'll need to wear pants and a coat there. Whoa, that's too much. love you and your stuff, MOM
i picture roman eating all this decor or grabbing a pumpkin secretly to play with in his crib? i also picture gavin pulling those sticks out of that vase and use them to sword fight with roman. you're house is so great! i love that you get into decorating for the seasons and find the time to do it. you cool
ok, i see houses like yours and get sad that i live in a high-rise. my fall decoration..the mini pumpkin that's the size of your palm. :( can i live vicariously through you?
The only holiday, besides my birthday of course, that I have decor for is Christmas. Garbage bags full of Christmas stuff. Jake shudders every year after Thanksgiving when gleefully head to the storage space to bring up my hoard.
I like them, they have character and fit with your cool decor thats normally in your house also. I LOVE fall! I saw right now that your weather thingy says its 26 degrees in Beaver--Its 68 right now this morning and I thought it was super cold! How sad for me.:)
13 comments:
Wow!! I love these decorations! You have such a knack for decorating. My fall decorations consist of a new fall tablecloth on the dining room table with a pumpkin thing for the tutoring kids and one yellow-orange mum plant. It's too hot to put it on the porch. I did decorate the bathroom with cute stuff. Can't wait to see you and all this stuff. love you, MOM ps wish you could drive with me from the LAS Vegas airport to your house!!
By the way, what the heck happened to your freezing weather? I'll need to wear pants and a coat there. Whoa, that's too much. love you and your stuff, MOM
Hey Darla, the house looks beatiful. Exquisitely decorated. So are you going to smack the first person that messes it up?
i picture roman eating all this decor or grabbing a pumpkin secretly to play with in his crib? i also picture gavin pulling those sticks out of that vase and use them to sword fight with roman. you're house is so great! i love that you get into decorating for the seasons and find the time to do it. you cool
p.s. why is it 31 degrees in beaver right now!?
It looks great!!
Cute decor!
can you decorate my house when we actually gwt one? :0) super cute!
ok, i see houses like yours and get sad that i live in a high-rise. my fall decoration..the mini pumpkin that's the size of your palm. :( can i live vicariously through you?
The only holiday, besides my birthday of course, that I have decor for is Christmas. Garbage bags full of Christmas stuff. Jake shudders every year after Thanksgiving when gleefully head to the storage space to bring up my hoard.
I like them, they have character and fit with your cool decor thats normally in your house also. I LOVE fall! I saw right now that your weather thingy says its 26 degrees in Beaver--Its 68 right now this morning and I thought it was super cold! How sad for me.:)
So Fab! Love Fall!
I love your decor but who's house is that clean especially when your prego
Post a Comment