Gavin and I woke up at 8:30 this morning. His school carnival starts at 9. Lovely, pleasnt, morning person Gavin decided that his costume of Megatron was no longer cool, because you can't wear a mask to school. After some tears, scrambling, and totally WASTING my MAC make-up, we came up with this alternative costume. Good thing the toy room is full of man dress ups. Batman saved the day.


7 comments:
Looks scary!!! Good job Julie.
I love this costume and this boy, my Gavin. Love you all, Mom
Thank heavens he has a mom that can think quick and make it work! I would have been sayin 'oh no, that's what you'll be!' GooD jOB!
Kids love wasting stuff. Gavin is so cool.
Nice. So, have you ever watched the show Community? You must if you haven't. Hilarious. I promise I have a point with this comment...Last night one guy was dressed as Batman and this post just made me laugh because his part was so funny in the show. O.k. perhaps the point I have is lame. But watch the show.
Hey, that's pretty good for last minute!!
Gavin is one handsome boy!!!
Post a Comment