-Danielle came to visit. She brought me passion fruit from her mom's garden. They are so good they make me want to swear.
-I recorded two demos for next years EFY submissions. Both great songs, but one of them is quite possibly the best church song I've ever heard. I'm hesitant to post them, so just come over and listen to them.
-Not sure what my problem is, but the first thing I do in the morning is crack open a diet coke.
-I got a sudden epiphany that this baby is a boy.
-That would suck if your birthday was on Sept. 11. How selfish it would be to have a party.
-Hot Tamales are the candy of choice at the moment.
-If I hear Roman slam one more door in my house, my head might explode into oblivion.
-Kyle (with the help of his brothers) has almost finished our front yard. It blows my mind that he just KNOWS how to do everything. What a man!
-I am starting to teach voice lessons to a little girl in my ward. I'm a little nervous, because I've never even taken lessons. It should be interesting.
-I hate when you get a super long strand of hair that is no longer attached to your head, on the back of your arm. Whats even worse is when you cant reach or find it.
-There is a video of the worlds largest zit. Words cannot describe this.
-Speaking of youtube videos... the top 60 ghetto names is quite entertaining. Bon Qui Qui
-Gavin is in Kindergarten. Sometimes I wish he was there until 6:00pm.
-The highlights of my day include, going to the post office- hoping to see Jodi, getting a diet coke, maybe some lunch, getting Gavin off to school, Roman napping, me not getting sick, and trying to conjure up something for dinner. Thrilling, I know.
-Lyrics of the day are: "Hold your own, know your name, and go your own way." Name that song...
What's on your mind??
8 comments:
Fleetwood Mac song-- You did take voice lessons in HS and College, Roman is just letting you know that he is there (slamming the doors) Gavin is an amazing kindergartener, Kyle can do anything, you will feel better, most people spend their days doing what you are doing, I thought you were a boy until the moment you were born. Love you, Mom ps sorry you got the diet coke from me!
Also, that 2nd song you just recorded is my favorite! Mom
1. pissed that I can't come over to hear the songs. post it.
2. cream soda is my morning coffee. a reese's peanut butter cups are my biscotti.
3. Kohi poops way too much. At least I think so.
4. The sunshine is making me ridiculously happy right now. where's my maui brown tanning lotion?
5. I wish all my kids were in school right now.
6. If jackson (the dog) rolls in anything else after he's had a bath I just may put him out of my misery (not really but I like to threaten)
7. have two kids crying so my thoughts have now been replaced by ....you don't want to know!
I hope you have a girl too because we will have little girls close together. I am never bored when I read you blog. I am so jealous that you recorded with david I went to his concert he is amazing.
One,Had no idea you are teaching lessons to someone, Who? this is big Beaver news. What the heck. Next, I can't believe talking to me daily is not on your list of Highlights. Come on now!! Show me the love!! Just kidding. I really liked your post. Let get a coke tomorrow and I tell you whats really on my mind!! Love ya
I love your blog highlights...Is like reading my own mind..except where the hell did that zit video come from...that is wicked gross and I will be haunted for at least 10 more minutes. I have already had 44 oz and it is 9:37 AM.
#1. You crack me up.
#2. I wish it was diet that I crack open becuase it is straight up Pepsi hence my weight problem.
#3. I probably should get off my butt and clean instead of playing on the computer.
#4. I wish I could sing. I don' think lessons would even be beneficial for me...simply no hope.
#5. We should probably get together sometime - like we've talked about numerous times.
there really is no topping you or kate's diet coke addiction, it's amazing. at least you have two kids and a pregnant belly to worry about, i have a way less exciting life being unemployed and i don't even have any kids
Post a Comment