Wednesday, September 30, 2009

100 private readers

Hello all-

I'm in a predicament. Apparently for private blogs, you can only have up to 100 readers. I have reached my limit. Not sure where everyone came from cause I swear I don't even know 100 people. However, if you know of a way to get around this, I would love your help. I need to cancel out the whole "making it not private thing". But, I have seriously considered dropping a few of you that I know for a fact DON'T read my blog. Is that rude? I don't think so. There are people out there who are dying to read my blog, but cant because its full. Not really, but I can dream. Anyway, I'd love some suggestions.

Thought of the day is:

How the crap are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

15 comments:

Victoria said...

Don't kick me off your list cuz I do read your blog. In fact, I leave it pulled up so we can listen to your music:) But, if you find out how to fold a fitted sheet, I want to know.

Ashlee said...

I too would love to know the secret to folding fitted sheets. I feel that Lacey would know the answer to that :) Fill me in if you ever find out.

Jessica and Justin said...

I know how to fold them but I can't use words to describe it. WAY to complicated. I'll have to demonstrate sometime.

Lauren and Cal said...

I love your blog, don't kick me off :) For the folded sheet situation, I usually end up rolling it up in a ball. Problem solved :)

Aubrey said...

ohhh man...I just tried to fold one like 10 minutes ago...I have always wondered the same thing...my moms always look great, and she has shown me like 20 time how to do it...whatever...I just roll mine in a ball too...you better not kick me off your private blog...that might be the end of our relationship...

Mandy said...

Don't kick me off!!! I love reading your blog! Please tell me when you find out how to fold the fitted sheet.

Nichelle said...

just crumble it up in a ball

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

yay, i'm on nichelle's side. as long as you can shut the door to the linen closet, who cares?

Michelle and Nick said...

I hope you don't drop friends of family. Your blog is one of my favorites to read. BTW-If you do get instructions on how to fold a sheet, you should post step by step pictures for the rest of us to learn as well.

Mahana said...

Folding? Who the hell folds anymore?!

You know, there is a setting that while your blog is "public" it will take it off the setting that lists it in a search engine. So if someone googled your name, had a general idea of even your blog address, etc etc. It wouldn't/shouldn't show up. I even tested it out by putting my blogs address in google. My name, blog title, anything that would be linked to me....No matches. So you can go off of being Private, thus eliminating the reader restrictions, and just request that people don't put a link to your blog on their own that people you don't know can click on (which may or may not happen but if they don't do it, Kick 'em off when you go private again!) Genius. Problem solved

Carly said...

So I read a spread in a Martha Stewart magazine forever ago about how to fold fitted sheets and it changed my life. Ok, not really, but close. Check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z5k9nWcuFc. Does that piece of info keep me on your list, please?!

Andrea said...

first of all fitted sheets are not supposed to be folded they are supposed to be rolled into a ball.

I have another friend who had to delet some of here invited readers to make room for others. She did give fair warning first - she posted and asked her readers to comment or be deleted.

The Fab Fabian Life said...

do not take me off the list whatever you do :) My mom is fabulous at folding fitted sheets so come visit me in SL and I will get you a private free lesson!!

Jeannie said...

Julie I totally know how, I worked a 2 different hotels whil in my younger years. I will do a house call and teach ya. and please dont kick me off...

Kathy said...

Don't take me off your list! Blogger is so annoying that you can't have more than 100!