Hey skinny-minny! You look fabulous!! (You always look fabulous btw, but now even more so in a way that makes me hate you just a little bit ;) ) Lovin the bangs.
Well hello there skinny young thang! You look smokin hot with bangs! You look amazing and so super thin. Any tips or advice on how to get a sexy body would be much appreciated. I'm sportin the newly wed 20 or whatever you wanna call it i'm round!
Love them on you!!!! You're one of the lucky ones that could pull them off. I on the other hand would look like you cut my hair with a bowl on my head.
I love them! You can pull off lots of things most people cant! BTW I have a thank you card that I have need to send you forever sitting here! I LOVE the bracelets and Elle was so excited to be included!They where them everyday! I love you tons!
21 comments:
Love,love the bangs,my girl and my boys!! Mom
HOT MAMMA!!! I would do bangs but I would look like a poodle. So jealous. Of the bangs and the shirt.
Hey skinny-minny! You look fabulous!! (You always look fabulous btw, but now even more so in a way that makes me hate you just a little bit ;) ) Lovin the bangs.
Very very cute! Everything about you is super cute!
Very very cute! Everything about you is super cute!
Love the bangs, you are one hot mama!
Love them!
Classic...just like the song. You are my hot mama hero.
Love 'em!! You look fabulous! Now you make me want to consider the bang thing, not sure I could pull them off like you.
Hey Jules, PUT YOUR FAMOUS SONG ON HERE. LOVE MOM
Well hello there skinny young thang! You look smokin hot with bangs! You look amazing and so super thin. Any tips or advice on how to get a sexy body would be much appreciated. I'm sportin the newly wed 20 or whatever you wanna call it i'm round!
They look awesome! I love them on you!
I hate bangs--BUT they actually look good on you. I don't lie-I wish I did sometimes it would save myself a lot of awkward moments.
Nice bangs, but I thought you were working on the BUH (Big Utah Hair)....
Love them on you!!!! You're one of the lucky ones that could pull them off. I on the other hand would look like you cut my hair with a bowl on my head.
Love Em'! You look sizzLin' hott!
I love them! You can pull off lots of things most people cant! BTW I have a thank you card that I have need to send you forever sitting here! I LOVE the bracelets and Elle was so excited to be included!They where them everyday! I love you tons!
Those bangs are going to look super cute with your Bumpit. Can't wait to see the whole ensemble...don't keep us waiting too long!
go bangs! They are fun and a easy change huh? I am liking mine as well...you look great!
They look great I LOVE the title of the post. I cut bangs 2 weeks ago to. they are interesting!
Looking good Jules. And typically I'm anti-bangs.
Post a Comment