Is this real?!?! "You can throw it up in a claw?" Is that advice--All I know is I wish I had this money maker when I lived in Tooele--I would be sitting pretty right now. The ladies voice in this commercial is fantastic--pangeant mom for sure.
Please post a family picture of everyone in denim near a pond and you better be sporting a bump it! Oh and Kyle in his Wranglers.
I am sad I couldn't come over--I took the longest nap of my life.
So that's how they do it. I knew they had a secret. I've been trying to perfect it myself and just can't get it right! Now I can be a real Beaver girl. :)
I always feel bad when I go down to visit, and I don't have the "beaver bump". I didn't realize they cheated...Brett and I have seen the shorter version on TV. We always get a good chuckle from it. My Arizonan mother thinks the whole thing is ridiculous.
unfortunately i don't think it we can pin it only on beaver girls...i think it's more of a UT state wide look. i've never seen more fake blonde and puffy hair than the two too long years i lived in UT!
22 comments:
Holy hell are you doing your hair like this now? Do you need a trip to Provo to help you? ha ha ha
LOL, That is too funny.
oh sick....is this how the girls at Dairy Queen get their hair to look like that?!
Hey whats wrong with that hair...lol
Is this real?!?! "You can throw it up in a claw?" Is that advice--All I know is I wish I had this money maker when I lived in Tooele--I would be sitting pretty right now. The ladies voice in this commercial is fantastic--pangeant mom for sure.
Please post a family picture of everyone in denim near a pond and you better be sporting a bump it! Oh and Kyle in his Wranglers.
I am sad I couldn't come over--I took the longest nap of my life.
This was Ryan by the way--my wife isn't that mean.
you mean it comes in mini and regular sizes? this is GREAT news!
I saw this on TV the other day and I couldn't believe it was real. I laughed really hard.
I can't believe something like that actually exists!! That video is hilarious!
I love it I want one and i am serious. that is so funny some of those hair do's were UGLY..
Julie - CANNOT WAIT to see your new look. I think it's a fabulous idea. Like Paula Dean says, when it comes to hair "the closer to Jesus the better".
I love how the big bangs (which the Beaver Girls EXCELLED at) have over time just "bumped" back to the crown. Hilarious!
I totally want a bump it!! Everytime I see a chic with a huge "bump" in the back I just want to ask if she uses the bump it.
don't knock it till you try it
once you go bumpit, you never go back!
(crying with laughter...that made my day, thanks Jules)
So that's how they do it. I knew they had a secret. I've been trying to perfect it myself and just can't get it right! Now I can be a real Beaver girl. :)
I always feel bad when I go down to visit, and I don't have the "beaver bump". I didn't realize they cheated...Brett and I have seen the shorter version on TV. We always get a good chuckle from it. My Arizonan mother thinks the whole thing is ridiculous.
bump it up lady! ha! it just makes me happy to watch so I guess it is a happy bump up!
unfortunately i don't think it we can pin it only on beaver girls...i think it's more of a UT state wide look. i've never seen more fake blonde and puffy hair than the two too long years i lived in UT!
BAAHAHA! I know right?! The first thing that came to mind when I saw this on TV was B.E.A.V.E.R!
um.....i kind of want that????
It's not just Beaver. THis is a statewide epidemic.(Did I spell that right?) I'll get you one if you want? I think it would look great in your hurr!
It's not just Beaver. THis is a statewide epidemic.(Did I spell that right?) I'll get you one if you want? I think it would look great in your hurr!
Post a Comment