***Our first visitors came- Aubrey, Bob, Champ and baby Kasper. And someone else who shall remain nameless because his wife would kill him if she knew he came ;)
***My Cute Danielle and her adorable roommate came to stay on their way down to San Diego.- No picture, sorry.
***My PARENTS and BROTHER DAVE came!!! I've been waiting forever for them to come. It was so fun to have them for Christmas in our new home. Thanks mom and dad and dave. We had a blast!
***I went shopping with my mom and the kids. We did as well as you could do with two children and one cute clothing store in cedar city.
***I finally got the rest of my couch. Still no chair.
***Lacey decorated my Christmas tree for me. LOVE IT and love you. Thanks!
***Kyle got addicted to the Wii
***We had a new years party with some kick-a$$ friends. (i used dollar signs, Marc- it doesnt count) Lacey & JD, Jill & Leo, Ashlee & Wade, Ashley & Jack. We missed many of you who couldnt make it. But we had fun without you, sorry! ;) And sorry about the lack of pictures. See Lacey's blog for more... I'm sure she will post something.
***We had the best Christmas season ever. We enjoyed EVERYONE who came to visit us and spend our holidays with us. You are all welcome back to stay anytime. Come back soon... its pretty lonely around here now.
Gav and Champ
Christmas Eve gifts
Roman testing out the new costumes
Cutie Roman
Trying on clothes (Gavin would be arrested if I weren't his mother)
Did you have this much Christmas trash???
The couch

13 comments:
i LOVE your couch! i'm glad you finally got the rest of it. it looks so cute in that room!
How HOT are you??? Wish I could be your next visitor-- I could use some Julie time!
P.S. I miss your mom!
Love the couch! Wish I could have been at your New Year's Eve party, it looked kickin'! :) Not sure the next time we'll see you guys but I hope it's sooner than later.
I love the new couch and pillows. Great pictures except you could skip the grandma Karen ones. We had a wonderful Christmas and we miss you too. It's lonely here also. Love, Mom ps looks like you had a great New Year's Eve Party. ps I love your border on your blog with the diamonds!!
We love that pic of Gavin saying goodbye...."nice drawers".... says Uncle Marc.
let me tell you why we have the same background... cause it's the shit.... and WE are the shit... haha...I'm serious. P.S if you read this and didn't know me you would think I'm a stuck up beeotch... I'm not... I'm just innappropriate.. ask julie.. she'll vouch for me. :)
Nice Post. Thanks for posting that horrendous picture. NICE really Nice!!
So fun! WE had a blast! thanks again. we will have to come visit sometime again soon. Champ talks about Gav all the time! He misses his "not brown friend Gavin" (his cousin's name is Gavin and is well...hispanic) haha so funny. LOve you guys!
Those are great pictures Jules. Wish we could have been with you guys.
Thanks for the fun party!!
I'm so glad that you had a good time celebrating the holidays. We love the Christmas card.
Gavin, I like your underpants. I'm glad your my cousin. Please come and see me again. I liked you sleeping over at my house. I miss you. I had a good day at school. Bye, bye.
Aubrey
Hey Julie... you and your family are so flippin' cute!!! Thanks for finding me on here. It's so nice to see that your doing so great. PLEASE let me know if you come down to SD to visit. I would love to see you. Your two boys should meet my two girls :) Take care.
Post a Comment