Friday, December 12, 2008

TA DAAA!!!

We got our phone, internet, and tv hooked up today!!!! hello world.... i am back.

Here is my house! It is awesome and quiet and warm and clean and big and yummy and wonderful! I love everything about my house. Not bragging, just really grateful and excited.

I don't have pictures of the kids rooms yet. Roman is sleeping and Gavins room is not ready yet. And I don't have any of the outside yet either. It's cold and I don't want to run out to get one right now. And please excuse the couch... RC Willey SUCKS and only delivered PART of my sectional. They also didn't bring me my matching chair...

So here it is.... Who can I expect to visit first???

The kitchen (best part of my house)

Family Room

Kitchen Table Area

Kid's Corner

Master Bath

I have a TUB

Hallway Bath


Master Bedroom

Half Bath

Bonus Room (It will never be clean... so why fake it in the picture?)

Yay!!!

31 comments:

Karen said...

IT'S GORGEOUS. OFCOURSE I LOVE EVERYTHING. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I LIKE THE MOST, I LOVE IT ALL. LOVE, MOM ps I ALMOST "PASSED OUT."

Ashlee said...

It's fabulous! You lucky lady. I can't wait to come and see it.

Burnett Family said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! So warm and cozy. I love the kids corner, we need one of those around here, but it would NEVER be that clean! One of these days I am gonna come and visit!~

Jack & Ashley Waters said...

I'm very jealous! The kitchen is my favorite too. We are coming down Christmas day so if you guys are going to be around we want to come by and see the finished product!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful....we are coming next week. Okay maybe not that soon, but hopefully soon! Love ya!

Kellie Knapp said...

FUN!!! :) I love it!

The Evers said...

AHHH I love everything! Especially your kitchen too! Everything is so fabulous! I hope one day I can see it in person! Your decorating is beautiful too! Enjoy all of your space I will try not to hate you for it :)

Mahana said...

Love the dark floors and white kitchen cabinets...oh and that mini barstool/kids area is fantastic. Very clever. Fun fun fun! Bet you're having a great time fully decorating it! What a great christmas present! I wish I could visit right now!!! Maybe next year hmmm...

ssh said...

love your new digs! looks like the waiting was worth it!!

Unknown said...

I need your new address Jules....shoot me an email or should I just send it to laster year's address?

Victoria said...

Looks Great!!! I'm still jealous:)

Kiesha said...

Love lOvE loVe! It's so cute! I can't imagine why you love it so much :)

Tiffani said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You have been one busy girl getting it all decorated already. My favorite is the polka dot bath. Enjoy all the space. You deserve it!

Jay, Holly and Ava said...

Congrats on the move! Isn't it so nice to be in a new home? I hope all is well and Merry Christmas!

Ashlee said...

LOVE IT!!

Karen said...

By the way, you have amazing decorating touches all over my girl. It's quite the house. Love it. Mom ps I love the wood around the breakfast bar, the granite and the high ceilings! Love, love

Holly said...

congrats...it is so beautiful. What a great early christmas present. hopefully we can come and see you guys sometime during the holidays.

Heidy said...

absolutly beautiful!!!! I love it. It's already so cute and decorated, your amazing.

Erica said...

Love it! You guys did such a good job! Love the granite in the bathroom!

Kate and Robbie said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!! I am so happy for you and sooo jealous kinda too...I LOVE IT!!!!!! It is SO you!!!

Cassy said...

I saw your Mom today and she was telling me about your new house! Congradulations!!!! I looks so cute. I dream of a day that we own a home. Seems like that will never happen. You are amazing!

Kathy said...

Your house looks beautiful! Congratulations! It must feel amazing to be all moved in. :)

The Martin's said...

Love the house, it looks great!!!

L said...

Julie!!! It's gorgeous! I absolutely love everything about it!!!

Paula said...

Your house is beautiful. I love all the white accents. I'm coming over soon to take a tour.

Marc said...

Jules,

Looks like a light is out over your island in the kitchen. ("The little lights aren't twinkeling")

Just messing with you.

Looks awesome. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

La, La, Love it! I really do!! You did a great job!!!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

It is beautiful and I love it!!! You have GREAT taste!

Steff said...

1. Your house is beautiful and I'm totally jealous.

2. Yes, I emailed you my address and I got yours too.

3. I'm still jealous. I hate my house now.

Robyn said...

Wow! Your house is amazing. Julie, you have always had incredible taste. It makes me want to have a house so bad-I'm getting tired of apartment life.

Nate and Kelly said...

congrats!! we're so excited for you guys. And the couch looks great-- good find when you were here last... :)