I finally got Christmas cards sent out today! I didn't forget. Just late. And I am SO excited to show you my new vinyl decals. My friend Jodi makes them and she brought the finished ones over today. Here are some fun pictures of my new additions to my home... so cute, I can't stand it. She didn't make the ones in Romans room, but everything else.
I hate you creative people...j/k. I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. I love it! You seriously are so GENIUS! I loved all the vinyl lettering (hmmmm, might have to copy some of those), and your house looks amazing. Exactly how did you get it decorated so fast? We've been in our home for a year now and I still don't have everything on the walls, windows, etc. You make me sick, but in a good way! Hope y'all have a merry christmas. say hi to the fam for me!!!
I looooooove love love your house! Your Christmas card is adorable. Julie, you look great! I love your blog. Do you use templates from somewhere. I want to make mine cuter.
14 comments:
Love it Julie! "the office" is my favorite.
I love all of these rooms. Can't wait to see you,Kyle,my grandboys and ofcourse, the beautiful house. Love you, Mom
ha ha! so cute! i love the one on your shower and in the office. very clever! can't wait to get the grand tour! :)
Get naked....awesome!
So, so clever and cute.
Love it! "Get naked" and "the office" are my favorites.
I love the decals, so cute! Joy talked about ETSY on the View today, and I thought of you!
I love vinyl decals! That's what I have all over alex's room and they rock! Very cool that you have a friend who makes them...does she take orders???
I hate you creative people...j/k. I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. I love it! You seriously are so GENIUS! I loved all the vinyl lettering (hmmmm, might have to copy some of those), and your house looks amazing. Exactly how did you get it decorated so fast? We've been in our home for a year now and I still don't have everything on the walls, windows, etc. You make me sick, but in a good way! Hope y'all have a merry christmas. say hi to the fam for me!!!
Those are so cute. I love the brick ones, that is amazing.
I looooooove love love your house! Your Christmas card is adorable. Julie, you look great! I love your blog. Do you use templates from somewhere. I want to make mine cuter.
CUTE CUTE CUTE, LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE!!! You are my cleaver friend! Thanks for the xmas card! I love costco to!
PS I love the "the office"! Can't wait to get the tour!
Merry Christmas
Love your new house. Sad we weren't in Beaver to get a tour. Hope you had a great holiday.
Julie, I love the pix of the new house. I will have to come see it sometime.
Post a Comment