Tuesday, November 11, 2008

One Awesome Buckin Bull

Gavin had one of his best little buddies over to play today. We decided to turn on some tunes and break out all our best dance moves. I think Gavin's friend wins. The first time he did it, Gavin laughed so hard from the gut that he fell to the ground! Do yourself a favor... watch this video.


4 comments:

Mahana said...

Hahahaha. I think Gavin's friend is ready for the New York Ballet...he's got the whole prancing leap thing down.

Karen said...

I can't believe how old Gavin looks and he has great rhythm. His friend is funny and little Roman is so cute walking everywhere. Love, Mom

Unknown said...

Hilarious! Roman just watchin' the big, silly boys is adorable!

We love that CD at our house too!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

That is awesome! Kids are so funny. I love that he kept doing it over and over. They have so much stinkin' energy.