The stucco looks super dark in these pictures. My camera doesnt like to cooporate sometimes. The most accurate picture is the one of the side (4th picture down). If you click on the first picture, you can really see the rock. I can't wait until the front stucco is done. Then the rock and board and batton come! Yay. They are texturing the interior walls this week and then painting next week. Then all the fun stuff comes. Can't wait to show you the finished product! It's so exciting!
Your house is going to be so cute! I feel like it's going up really fast, but to you it might be taking forever. I need to drive over and take a look sometime.
19 comments:
Your house is really coming along! I really like the stucco color. How are things going.
Yeah Julie! Can't wait to see the next batch of pictures.
HOLY COW!! i didn't even know the inside was so far alone! everytime i drive by there's something new! so fun! can't wait!
Niiiiccceee!
Your house is going to be so cute! I feel like it's going up really fast, but to you it might be taking forever. I need to drive over and take a look sometime.
The house is beautiful!! I love it. I can't wait to come with Dad to see you in the new house. Love you, Mom
Soooo pretty! Keep um' coming!
So fun! It looks great!
Looks good!I would be so excited too! Looks like your gonna win that bet.
We really like the house, it looks great.
That is so exciting you get a brand new house!! It looks amazing and it is flying up. Your going to love it!!
Ohhhh I really like!
Wow, that is going to be so great! I am jealous!
WOW, it looks great! I bet you are so excited. They really are gfetting your house done quickly!
hooray! how exciting-- can we come see it in person this weekend?? we're driving through and want to stop by for a peek on sunday...
That looks so nice! I love the stucco color.
The house is coming along so fast. It's been fun to watch the progress from our back yard. Also, loved the dancing video. He is such a funny boy.
So do you like not return anyone's phone calls or just mine. I am starting to think it's me!?!?
That looks awesome!!! I'm way jealous. It's going pretty fast too, Wade should take you out for steak even if he says it was just ice cream:)
Post a Comment