
Gavin is 5!!! Happy Birthday my little monkey! You are the best thing that ever happened to your mom and dad. You have brought our family together and we love you so much!!! If only you could read this.... :)
5 things Gavin loves:
1- His dad. Everything that goes on during the day has to be told to his dad in a play by play form. And he is constantly asking where Dad is.
2- Reading. Since he was a tiny baby, he loved books. When he was about 18 months old, I would hear silence from him... which is never a good thing... and I would peek around the corner of his doorway and he would be sitting down in the middle of a pile of books, reading.
3- Sports. Especially soccer. Loves to play anything when Kyle gets home from work.
4- Cleaning. Especially vacuuming and washing dishes. I'm lucky, I know. But he loves to organize, straighten, and clean everything he can. He even loves to do laundry. I've trained him well!
5- Music! He is a total rock star. Maybe it's just in the genes, but he sneaks a strum of his dads guitar at least twice a day. He asks to sing on his moms microphone any chance he can get. And everytime he has friends over, they rock out to Boys Like Girls in his bedroom. Full blast. Seriously- I am doomed for when he is a teenager. And might I add, that he has perfect pitch and has since he was teeny.
Happy Birthday little man. We love you!!!
11 comments:
I totally forgot that him and kaitlyn are that close together in age--kaitlyn's b-day is the 14th.
I'm so glad that you were here for a nice visit. It was great for Gavin to choose his own birthday gifts. I sure love our boy Gavin!! Love, Grandma Karen ps I love you, Jules, Kyle, and Roman too and miss you already. pps I think Gavin inherited the love of books from me.
Happy Birthday Gavin and late wishes to you too, Julie! Sorry to hear about Jack... I need to read blogs more often to keep up. :) Hugs, Kelly and Brooklyn
Happy birthday Gavin. You da man! That's hilarious about the music. You're right, mom and dad are in trouble when he is a teenager.
Happy birthday Gavin. You da man! That's hilarious about the music. You're right, mom and dad are in trouble when he is a teenager.
I tagged you.
Hey cute boy ya got! Thanks for the birthday text. We have a "new" blog jackandashley.blogspot.com
Hey cute pics of cali! Sorry we never met up! Hope Gav likes his present from Zachy!
I am really sorry about Jack. Leo loved that dog too. He was always saying that he wanted a dog like that.
Tell Gavin Happy Late Birthday.
Julie and Kyle, Love the music... Great blog.
Now I can keep up with you guys.
My blog is suesfavoriterecipes.blogspot.com
love
sue sadleir
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Post a Comment