Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rest In Peace, Little Jack. Die truck driver.





Our little, big dog Jack died on August 8th, 2008. He and another dog were playing and ran across the street and both got hit by a truck and died. Jack was the best dog ever. We loved him even though he ate everything in sight, pooped on the truck- while driving down the road, and barked through all hours of the night. Jack was the funniest dog ever. It was a sad day for all of us. Jack, you were a great farm dog to dad and grandpa, a best friend to gavin, and a babysitter/entertainment for roman. You will be missed, Captain Jack Sparrow. We love you.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh honey I am so sorry! I know Gavin must be bummed, we are thinking of ya. Loves

Ashlee said...

Oh poor little Jack. I'm sorry for you loss. R.I.P.

L said...

That is so sad!!! I'm so sorry!!!

Kellie Knapp said...

NO!!!! are you freakin kidding? that is horrendous....did the truck driver stop long enough for you to kick the living Shi out of him??? a-hole.

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

sorry to hear about jack. my mom told me. we're sad for you guys...

Erica said...

That is the worst thing I have ever heard! Poor doggie. I hate that man.

BTW thanks for the bracelets! We love them! So cute! You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

I'm actually really sad about his loss! Hopefully a new little dog will be just as awesome!

Ryan Smart said...

From one dog lover to another, I am truly sorry...however...if you get another dog please make sure it doesn't bark all night...it might have been your neighbor that hit it, because nothing is more annoying than a dog that doesn't stop barking. That being said...Burn in Hell dog killers!

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Sad day...

Karen said...

I really loved Jack. I hope you love your new puppy also. Love, Mom I also LOVE your backgroud for your blog. ps come back to San Diego. Dad and I miss you all.