Do we have a David Cook in the making? I always loved this post and I can't believe Gave was only 3(like mom and dad with the early talent) Love, Your Mom
Oh my gosh - I haven't blogged for a while. First of all, I listened to your songs and I cried! Julie! I haven't heard you sing since we lived together, and I just missed hearing you so much! You have such an incredible voice!!! AH, I love it so much! Congrats on top 10! You should have won. Oh well, this is just the beginning for you... I can feel it!! I love and miss you so much! Your boys are so precious - and growing up so fast!! Tell Kyle hi for me!
Hi Julie this is Lynsey Caplin from your old ward. I found your blog through Jay and Steph. I just heard your songs and I think that you really sound amazing. I wish you the best!
Julie- I am so glad you found my blog and now we can be blogging friends! What a surprise! How did everything go after Spain? I miss you! We sure had fun together! I love your blog and your famiy! So sweet!
7 comments:
Do we have a David Cook in the making? I always loved this post and I can't believe Gave was only 3(like mom and dad with the early talent) Love, Your Mom
Josie and I enjoyed the videos and we loved your EFY songs. Way to go Julie!
Oh my gosh - I haven't blogged for a while. First of all, I listened to your songs and I cried! Julie! I haven't heard you sing since we lived together, and I just missed hearing you so much! You have such an incredible voice!!! AH, I love it so much! Congrats on top 10! You should have won. Oh well, this is just the beginning for you... I can feel it!! I love and miss you so much! Your boys are so precious - and growing up so fast!! Tell Kyle hi for me!
Oh these videos are awesome! That top video is how I still picture Gavin, sad I dont want him to get bigger! Funniest kid ever, I miss him!
Awww crap, that was from me KELLY EVERS.
Hi Julie this is Lynsey Caplin from your old ward. I found your blog through Jay and Steph. I just heard your songs and I think that you really sound amazing. I wish you the best!
Julie- I am so glad you found my blog and now we can be blogging friends! What a surprise! How did everything go after Spain? I miss you! We sure had fun together! I love your blog and your famiy! So sweet!
Post a Comment