Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

So, its my 26th birthday today. A few months ago I said to myself, "okay, by my 26th birthday, I will lose 26 pounds." Well guess what??? I've lost 22 pounds!!! Almost made it! But I'm really proud of myself. Thanks to weight watchers online. It also helps that Kyle is so in shape that I just have to keep up with him. It's a good thing I didn't marry a chubby man cause that would be trouble for me! Anyway, happy birthday to me and all my hottness ;)

20 comments:

Karen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BEAUTIUFL, THIN DAUGHTER. WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU TODAY AND EVERYDAY. lOVE ALWAYS, MOM & DAD

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Happy Birthday to the HOTTIE!!! Oh the post baby weight-loss is so not fun huh?? I am not looking forward to being there AGAIN soon! So can we please get your before and after pics!!! Love ya- hope you have an awesome b day!

Ashlee said...

You are HOT!!! Happy birthday!

Ryan Smart said...

So just so you know I knew it was your birthday before I checked your blog!!! I forgot to save your new cell number so I couldn't text you...sad! I'm proud of you! Also thanks for the cute things you got my wife. She saw the ones you gave Jenny Gines and said, "I want those!" You're the best...and thin...and you know how I feel about fat ;)

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Happy birthday my love! Come see me in AZ and I will get you a present...haha! J/k...love you!

Mahana said...

Happy Birthday! Props to staying a hot mama and chasing your music dream and just still being cool. :) Hugs chica!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Darlin! We love you, in all your fantastic awesomeness! Love the Roses!

Lindsay said...

HAPPY BIRFDAY JULIE!! Love ya :D

Marc said...

Happy birthday Jules. Love you.

JasonDebbie said...

Hey maybe I'll try that online thing, I need to lose like 15 pounds because I can literally grab a huge HANDFUL of fat on my stomach. Happy birthday! I hope you have a good day.:)

Kathy said...

Happy happy birthday!

ssh said...

Happy Birthday Jules! Happy 26!

Kellie Knapp said...

Happy Birthday skinny ho!!! we miss you! we love you! good job on being hotter than usual :)

Burnett Family said...

Julie, you are awesome!! You are a hot mama!! Hope you had a very happy birthday!

Elder Richey said...

Happy Birthday!! Way to stick to your weight loss goals (I'm going to have to be making some of those too after these babies come). Also, I just wanted to tell you that I've listened to your songs so many times and I'm still in such awe of you and your beautiful voice. I had no idea you could sing--no idea, or else you would have been singing in RS and in sacrament every single Sunday in the good ole 93rd ward. I hope you have a wonderful day. 26 was a fabulous year for me :)

The Evers said...

Happy late birthday and way to go! Losing baby weight is so not fun! You are supa hot, thats why I like you!

L said...

Happy Birthday gorgeous girl!!! You are seriously one of my all time favorite people EVER!!! I just want you to know how much I love you -- and how grateful I am that you are part of my life!

HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY!!!!

(Did you know we were born only 23 days apart? my b-day was the 7th. I've always thought you were older than me!)

JD said...

You do look amazing jules!

Alison said...

Holy hell! Where are the bikini shots!!! GIMME GIMME! Happy bday late.

Kell & Anna said...

We are making our blog private please email me your email to add to the list.
flpd4dance@yahoo.com