Sunday, July 13, 2008

Competition

Well I made the top 10 in my recording competition. Click here Of course I would have liked to win, but top 10 ain't that bad!

Being in the top ten, I am invited to the choir recording session for the 2009 Youth Theme CD by Jenny Phillips. And a little money as a bonus. Not bad for a little music fun.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Top 10, that is awesome!

You are so on your way Baby... one little stepping stone, to endless possibilities. Congrats Julie, we are so proud of you! You truly have a gift, keep on singing, we are your biggest fans.

Love the Roses~

Kate and Robbie said...

Freaking amazing Jules! As usual...I cried! It was beautiful! It is so crazy we listened to EFY cd's all the time...and you were like "on that level".Wow, pretty sweet! I cant wait to see you on the 24th!

Steff said...

Top ten is pretty amazing. I really love listening to your songs. Your voice is very smooth and soothing. If you ever put out a CD, let us know. We'll buy one for sure!

Haiku Amy said...

I am glad you made the top ten. Do you know your rank in that line-up? Or is it pretty much one winner and 9 runners up?

That is so cool. You rock.

Ryan Smart said...

I just want to hear the person that won so I can make fun of her...where do I do that?

LambFam said...

Your songs sound so good!! I'm way jealous. We should totally sing a duet in church or something. I love singing but haven't got to do much since become SUPER CRAZY mom. Congrats on getting in the Top 10 thats awesome!

Amy L.

Karen said...

Jules, this is amazing. I love that you have been discovered by Tyler. This is the beginning of more great things in your music life. Love you, Mom

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Okay you are the coolest most famous person I know! Good thing I have fabulous pictures to sell to the tabloids someday!

Mahana said...

N_I_C_E! Congrats girl!