Monday, May 19, 2008

Roman's New Trick

Not sure if it's the teething, or what... but this is just adorable.

6 comments:

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Cute! I am in love with his cool hair!

Unknown said...

I just love that kid!

L said...

Awwwwwwww!

Mandy said...

I loooove this! You and Kyle make gorgeous babies.

Karen said...

Can he be any more adorable? My boy!! I want to hold him now...

LambFam said...

He is so cute. I haven't seen him since he was born. It is crazy how fast they grow up. I really like living in our new place! Jace was was more sad to leave than I was. Even if it isn't very far away it is a little bigger!! I'm just hanging out waiting to have my kid. Man it feels like I just had one. Oh yeah I did. What was I thinking. hehe oh well I can't stop it now!!
Good to hear from you

Amy