Continuing our trips to National Parks, our next stop was Capital Reef. It was amazing. We are trying to visit all the beautiful sites of Utah, cause we do live here! Might as well enjoy it. Notice the picture of me and Kyle. Gavin took it. It was hilarious trying to get him to take a picture for us. Anyway, Enjoy... we did!
Basically in my opinion you are some of the coolest people I know.. who even knew that Utah had such cool places :) Props to Gavin for the pic- you guys are centered and everything!
That place looks pretty sweet. The picture of my two nephews on the tree stump is awesome. Tell them Uncle Marc says hi and that they need to convince their mom and dad to come and visit
BTW, as always, thanks for the great blog music. I like the new songs. Oh, Tristan Prettyman is performing on Jay Leno THURS. night. I was pretty stoked for her! :)
Those are great pics! I wish we would have done more exploring while in Utah! I also love the picture of Gavin and Kyle at the farm in their boots! How fun.
Why are you crying about no comments you baby! There are 12! Make that 13 when I am done.
I also love the music--I do however feel that your black background could use a little light and make it seem like a happy family instead of Goth Family with amazing music and cute pics :)
14 comments:
Basically in my opinion you are some of the coolest people I know.. who even knew that Utah had such cool places :) Props to Gavin for the pic- you guys are centered and everything!
Hey i use to have to drive through there two times a day to get to school! we are taking the kids there this year sometime HOPEFULLY!
What a fun idea to go the national parks. I might steal it. Is it weird that are kids are almost five?
That place looks pretty sweet. The picture of my two nephews on the tree stump is awesome. Tell them Uncle Marc says hi and that they need to convince their mom and dad to come and visit
How fun you guys!!! Those pictures are amazing! I love the last one Kyle - lol! You guys have the cutest family!!
BTW, as always, thanks for the great blog music. I like the new songs. Oh, Tristan Prettyman is performing on Jay Leno THURS. night. I was pretty stoked for her! :)
Fun! It looks beautiful there.
Love all the new pics! Geez, you sure have been busy! Can't wait to see you this weekend and enjoy some r&r with the family.
Gavin is quite the photographer! Love your pictures. We'll have to check out Capital Reef.
are you going to visit zionS???
Those are great pics! I wish we would have done more exploring while in Utah! I also love the picture of Gavin and Kyle at the farm in their boots! How fun.
Fabulous scenery and beautiful people
Why are you crying about no comments you baby! There are 12! Make that 13 when I am done.
I also love the music--I do however feel that your black background could use a little light and make it seem like a happy family instead of Goth Family with amazing music and cute pics :)
That is so funny! We were thinking the same thing--we live in Utah and we don't even know half of these places! Looks like you had fun. :)
Post a Comment