Monday, March 24, 2008

Prepare yourself... this may take a while...

I have lots of posts for you to look at! Yay! This is of our weekend in Salt Lake. Our friends Aubrey, Bob, and little Champ got sealed in the temple. It was so great. It just reminded me so much of when Kyle, Gavin and I got sealed. We are so proud of our cute friends. Aubrey is so darling with her cute little pregnant belly. And Champ couldn't be cuter! We love you guys!!! Congrats!



8 comments:

Ashlee said...

Hi Darla, Love the new background. It is fabulous! Great Posts! So fun to see all those cute pictures. Your two boys are just so darling. I love them!

Kate and Robbie said...

WOW- That is so cool. I totally remember them! Didn't they move to Texas? That is so great!

Sorry we missed you, but i am sure it was super crazy!

I'm so bored. i think I'm going to get my hair done one last time...more blond for highlights for my self esteem. I wish you were here to get a diet coke.

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Do you know how freaking cool you are! Love all the new pics- you guys are too fun! Thanks for missing me and Spain--- did you know the new movie vantage point is supposed to be in Salamanca??

Kellie Knapp said...

i LOVE that they got sealed! she is the cutest girl in the whole world and i love love love champ!!! YEA for them!!! ps. you look f-ing hot...

Kellie Knapp said...

also..where the crap did you get this cute layout?

Heather said...

Hey it's Lace using my friends computer today! I love all the pics of Roman! He is one of the cutest baby's I have ever seen! Love him and can't wait to hold him!!

The Evers said...

They are a cute family! You guys are great friends, you all look so happy! Has Kyle always looked like that? Maybe it is the combination of the scruff, and no hair, but it is sexy! In a friendly sort of way :) love ya!

Lezlie Wagner said...

hey! i saw your parents at Alison''s wedding... they are just the bast. you dad made me black him so he didn;t have to talk to someone walking toward him... Love the man!