Monday, March 10, 2008

Wikipedia

So my really hot friend Kellie told me about this... If you go to Wikipedia.com and type in your high school, it will tell you all the famous people who went to your school. This could keep me entertained all day. Here are a few of mine:

Tony Hawk
Tristan Prettyman ("shy that way" on my songs)
Hayden Epstein -Football
Dan Layus (Lead singer of Augustana)
People from Switchfoot and Say Anything
And many other various sports stars... and porn stars (not listed).


Who's famous from your school?

6 comments:

L said...

Haha - that is awesome! Ok, here is mine...

1)Sasha Cohen, Olympic figure skater (she rocks!)

2)William Freund, spree killer who shot and killed two residents of Aliso Viejo (ah! How freaky is that???)

3)Josh Partington, guitarist of Something Corporate (cool)

4)Ivan Koumaev, So You Think You Can Dance (HAHAHA! Season 2)

5)Derek Lee Rock, drummer for ska band Suburban Legends (never heard of this...)

6)Skip Schumaker, MLB Outfielder, Stl. Cardinals (my friend's bro and an old crush) :)

7)Michael Roll, NCAA Basketball Player Shooting Guard, UCLA

8)Terence Green, NCAA Basketball Player Point Guard, USC

Unknown said...

Some famous Bass fisherman and a few former NFL players I have never heard of...yup, pretty much sums up my lame high shcool experience. (J/K I actually liked high school)

I forgot Tony Hawk went to your high school.

The Evers said...

I guess no one famous from mine, or I some how screwed up something very simple. Quite possible! That is cool though Tony Hawk-big time!

Lezlie Wagner said...

devin hennacy: radio personality... that one kills me.

Jack & Ashley Waters said...

I have no one cool to talk about. I just wanted to tell you I love your new blog background.:)

Kate and Robbie said...

Ummm....I went to the same school as you for a while....and that sounds pretty cool...so I will stick with you on what you said. I even heard tiger woods went to Torrey for a while??