I love it that he wrote all your names. That is so cute. See you guys Monday! Ash
Ah!! Your kids are too precious!! I want to play with them! Why aren't you here?
I wanna nuzzle Roman! Yay Gavin...your letters look awesome!Tiffany is so dang cute pregnant!
Those are great pictures. Thanks Jules.
aw so cute! they are both already getting so big!!
Can't add more to everyone else's but DITTO!
it has been forever since you have posted pictures! Roman is getting big, he looks like he has your adorable dimples:)And Gav can write...what a big boy! We miss him!
Go Gavin! Your boys are looking so big! And you are one hot mamma! Oh and it is fun to see a pic of your mom!
So this last picture of your babe-- I TOTALLY see you. Lucky girl, I feel like my girls don't look a thing like me.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love it that he wrote all your names. That is so cute. See you guys Monday! Ash
Ah!! Your kids are too precious!! I want to play with them! Why aren't you here?
I wanna nuzzle Roman! Yay Gavin...your letters look awesome!
Tiffany is so dang cute pregnant!
Those are great pictures. Thanks Jules.
aw so cute! they are both already getting so big!!
Can't add more to everyone else's but DITTO!
it has been forever since you have posted pictures! Roman is getting big, he looks like he has your adorable dimples:)And Gav can write...what a big boy! We miss him!
Go Gavin! Your boys are looking so big! And you are one hot mamma! Oh and it is fun to see a pic of your mom!
So this last picture of your babe-- I TOTALLY see you. Lucky girl, I feel like my girls don't look a thing like me.
Post a Comment