Saturday, January 26, 2008

Yardley Look-alike Meter: TAKE 2

I have been informed by the husband that I need to change his picture. Apparently, it was not his favorite. So here it is Kyle . New picture of you. Happy??? And ps.- Roman doesn't really have a funny eye. It's just the picture.


MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Way Cute NEW BLOG!Love the Pink! You little Valentiney Love Bug!! Also nice posts!! See ya!

Leo and Jill said...

Well, tell Kyle that changing the pictures completely changes the look-a-like percentages. Gavin doesn't look like him as much.

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Kyle cracks me up- Omar would do the same though! How are you so cool and change your blog so much- you make the rest of us look bad!

Unknown said...

Okay, I so need to do this and see who my kids resemble even though they have none of our DNA!