They never work, and I usually just set myself up for disappointment. So instead of making New Years resolutions, here is a list of things I will not stop doing...
1. Drinking diet coke. I love it... leave me alone.
2. Occasionally drop a swear word, or ten.
3. Be chubby until I feel like working out.
4. Spend money on worthless crap.
5. Watch all the best shows on TV... guilt free.
6. Wear sweat pants not only in the privacy of my own home, but (gasp) to the store.
7. Spoil my children rotten.
8. Maybe, just maybe, I will let my housework get away from me.
Good luck to all of you with Resolutions. Let me know when they work out.
12 comments:
okay SO FREAKIN HILARIOUS....
Mine already worked, I lost 50 lbs, started loving stake conference and am entirely out of debt! YES! You are great, I love you!
hahaha... I love you JuliE!
Julie you are so funny i wont stop doing a few of those things either...
My Darla Darla you are awesome. I am taking your advice and putting my foot down. There are also things I WILL NOT DO!!!Anyway, I shall post again. But, you never know when!!:)
Matt and I give this post two thumbs up. Awesome.
Thanks for always making me smile, you are great! Come down and visit sometime, k?
I would be way better at that... be flattered if I copy you!!!
hahahaha...your the best!
I literally choked on my lunch when I read this. Amen to #2 girl. Amen. I think Alex is ready to start a potty mouth jar for me.
I vote that these just become the new, modern, Eight Commandments. I'd ever be so faithful.
Once again you having me laughing. I love your honest approach to life. It's very refreshing!
I knew I liked you way back-- whenever that was--- but now I know better why. Isn't it fun to get to know people all over again in writing? You can tell I've been spending too much time perusing your blog and enjoying your music since I think I'm back somewhere in your archives now. Hopefully your comments go to your email or you'll never find this... hmmm... maybe I'll leave a hello on a recent one. Thanks for finding me. How fun.
Post a Comment