Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Dreaming My Dreams...

Kyle didn't want me to put this up. The sound quality is not great and he wants to try to make it better. I think its fine for now. If you haven't heard me sing, here you go. Kyle is playing the guitar for me. Copy and paste, then press play...This is us...

http://www.archive.org/details/DreamingMyDreams

9 comments:

Holly said...

You probably don't know this, but I read your blog all the time...it is so cute. I listened to your song and you have an amazing voice and a talented husband. I use to love listening to Kyle play the guitar in high school. You guys have such a cute little family. Congrats on the new baby boy. We have a blog to if you want to check it out www.hollykaewhite.blogspot.com.

Unknown said...

Jules: those boys are gonna be talented little musicians...with such amazing musical parents.

I miss hearing you sing, thanks for the treat!

Kathy said...

I have always thought you had an amazing voice. You still sound AMAZING! You need to be famous!

Anonymous said...

Hey you should send that in to a record company and tell them to sign you,:) You sound really great!

Anonymous said...

Ok you make me sick too Jules!! You sound so awesome!! So Cool wish that was me!

Janae said...

Hello, where's the CD? Loved it! Again, we should totally rock out sometime. I could be your back up dancer or something?

Steff said...

Jealous! I've always wanted to sing well. You sound incredible! I'm so impressed with both of you. American Idol should come to Beaver! :)

The Evers said...

How long have I known you? I had no idea you could sing, let alone sing and rock! You are great! I am so impressed! Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh..we don't know each other but I look at your blog. You are AMAZING!!!!!!!! Where can I hear more of you!!??
-J