Roman is the cutest baby ever! He is just a doll and is super easy. Gavin is very proud of his little brother and always wants to hold him. We are very happy with our new baby and would like to show him off! I am feeling great too. The c-section went well and I am recovering much faster than I did with Gavin. Life is good at the Yardley home.




9 comments:
I just want to squeeze him!!! He is so adorable!
Oh wow congratulations, he is perfect! I cant believe he is here!!! You look great btw! I hope you are feeling good and and everyone is adjusting well! I want to meet him!!!! Post more pics when you can! I love him!
What a cutie!! He is such a sweet little guy! 2 boys are a lot of fun, I am excited for Gavin to have a little brother!
Oh I am so glad you are feeling good and that you posted pictures! He is so cute!!! I cannot believe that will be me in a few weeks- lets hope mine is an easy baby too!
Congratulations! He is beautiful! You look amazing!
Hes is so adorable, you forget how small and precious they are. I'm glad you used the name Roman, I thought that was so cute. SUsan couldn't stop talking about how much hair he had, i wish we could have come to the hospital but we had to go back to vegas right after the funeral to get our kids. We'll see you when we're there again though. Conratulations!
what the heck...he is the cutest thing that I have ever seen. NO baby is ever that perfect! you and kyle sure know how to make them! we miss you all sooo bad!! CONGRATS!!
Julie, He is sooo cute and you look really good (a little too good for just having had a baby). I'm glad to hear that the Yardley family is doing so great and I'm excited that you guys have a blog. I will definitely be checking in regularly. Did Eve have her baby yet? What are they up to? I was in Utah last week and I saw Steff and Lisa. Good times.
What a darling little guy! Congrats on the new arrival. So fun to have kids now! A whole new world, but it is so fun. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment