Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hallo-weenie...











Today, Gavin had his trick or treating down main street with his pre-school class. Guess who got a call from the teacher to come get their child because he was crying?? oh yes, thats right. Gavin didn't like the halloween thing too much. Then to top it all off, we had a trunk or treat at the church, and Gavin didn't say one word. He just walked around with his head down, candy bag up, and a bad attitude. Really super fun day! At least we looked good! ps. My friends Candi and Jeannie are hilarious in their polygamist costumes.

8 comments:

Jack & Ashley Waters said...

Hey I just have to tell you how funny your friends costumes were! Now that's what Jack wants to be next year. I hope you guys had a happy halloween! We'll have to get together soon. Ash

Steff said...

Oh my gosh. Those poly costumes are terrible! :) Really funny but terrible. Love you and K's costumes, too. Bummer that Gavin wasn't digging Halloween this year. He and charlie should have hung out. I put his costume on and he was so mad, he was throwing himself all over the ground and screaming. Good times. Good times.

The Evers said...

You guys are awesome! I love the costumes, you are such a good sport! That video clip is such a crack up, when we did ours Elle walked around the house saying yucky yucky over and over!! Miss you

Anonymous said...

THats so hilarious of your friends! Thats totally how they look too, I swear they never smile! Kaitlyn was really shy for halloween too, she walked around silent and didn't say trick or treat once. Will you guys be there for christmas?

Janae said...

I'm still laughing at the Poly costumes. Josie always says something when we see them in St. George. Remember the time Kyle was a baseketball referee? I still remember his short, shorts! Yikes! I want to hold your baby he is so cute!

Unknown said...

I love your nintendo costumes...My nephews are adorable!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Oh my gosh leave it to Julie and Kyle to come up with those outfits--- you guys look hilarious!!

Burnett Family said...

I love all the costumes! Those are great! You have such a cute family!