Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Gavin's First Day of School





Last week, Gavin had his first day of preschool. When I told him that his teachers name was Mrs. Yardley, he was way excited!! Not sure who he thought she was, but everyone in this town is a Yardley! As for this blog thingy, I'm still trying to figure it out. We are anxiously waiting our new baby boy. (Still nameless). And when I say anxiously, I mean, I'm starting to get pissed! Whoever said that we need to be pregnant for 9 months was obviously not a woman. It is 1 month too long, thats for sure! I'll keep you posted with more exciting blogs in the future. Miss you all!!!

4 comments:

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

I love Ruby being in preschool...it's the best...and she loves it I am so excited for your new littl eguy. Whats his name? Send me you address so I can send you a gift.

Kellie Knapp said...

i'm lovin your blog girl... gavin is SO cute... we miss you guys!!

Ashlee said...

That Gavin sure is a cutie and I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of your new little boy as well :)

The Evers said...

Well well well, two can play at this game! Found YOU! Oh my gosh, you and your belly are so cute you lucky little... I had no idea you blogged! Now that we have found each other again, we shall never part! It is crazy how easy it was to find you, I love it! Gavin is in school???? He is such a little man now! Okay, I am adding you tomorrow I have got to go to bed! I miss you a lot! PS I knew you were going to have a boy! I am so excited!