I'll start with Kyle: He is currently job searching, so if any of you know of anything, and I mean ANYTHING, do tell. He is educated, hard working, and has many hidden talents that I continue to find everyday. For example, every time he burps, he feels the need to burp a swear word. Who wouldn't want that around all day?... He is also becoming an excellent house-husband. He's better at laundry than I am. At least the "doing it" part. But, I'm sure his skills could be better put to use at something that he enjoys and can get paid for. So, keep an eye out for him. Thanks!
Oh, and we just celebrated our 8th anniversary yesterday (go us!). I woke up to a diet coke and a massive cinnamon roll, which totally made my day, then to be followed by deep, deep guilt. Diet starts Monday!!...
As for me: I've been busy teaching voice lessons, making cute hair bows, nursing sick children all day, while trying to fit in a little bit of awesome on the side. Still addicted to diet coke. Let's face it, I'll probably quit many more times in my life, only to realize that getting a diet coke is the highlight of my day. Why would I wanna take away my own happiness? I also started running (gasp!). I know, I'm so not a runner. But it turns out, if your husband signs you up for a relay that involves your teammates relying on you... you'll do just about anything it takes not to be the fat, slow one on the team that screws it up for everyone else. Sooooo, I ran. I ran so much that I got a whole new running wardrobe. Hey, you gotta look good at all times. BUT, my knees started giving me problems. At first it only happened around mile 3. Now, it pretty much just hurts all the time. Which totally sucks because now I can't run the race this weekend. Not that I was LOVING running or anything, but I was LOVING that I was actually doing it. Added bonus: not so fat... still slow though.
Gavin just finished his first season of basketball. He did awesome. He's got skills, but is super timid and likes to hang back until the ball comes to him. We'll work on that for next year. He also just started his second year of wrestling. He LOVES it. And when I say LOVES, I mean he has to practice his moves every night after dinner with Kyle. He told Kyle that when he wrestles, he feels like the HULK. He wrestles like normal, and then all the sudden BAM!... the Hulk comes out! It's nice to see Gavin actually liking something other than sitting on the couch watching icarly. He's also becoming a great reader.
Roman is hilarious. He's taken on his mothers vocabulary, which is super embarrassing in front of the in-laws. I just smile and nod, as if he's from another really inappropriate planet. Where did this kid come from?!?... But, he loves to play farm upstairs and make messes wherever messes can be made. He loves pre-school and makes us laugh everyday.
Mila-girl is ADORABLE. My favorite part about her has to be her gap-teeth. She kills me. She is 11 months old now. I can't believe she will be 1! She started walking a couple weeks ago, which is just weird cause she's so miniature. She still loves baby food and hasn't quite taken the leap towards real food yet. Oh, and she still makes you feed her the bottle. I'm sure she could hold it herself, but she likes to snuggle and we are perfectly fine with that. The bummer is that right now, she has RSV. She's been sick for a few days now and its the saddest thing. We've been sitting on the couch for almost a week straight, catching up on old episodes of Jersey Shore and Kourtney and Kim take New York. Don't judge me. Mila likes it.
So, sorry that I've been so bad at updating. I'm making it a goal of mine to keep this blog going strong. So, beware of more writing and less pictures in the future. I can't possibly post a picture everyday! I can, however, tell you awesome stories about my life and all its glamorous-ness. Thanks for sticking with me!
I'll leave you with this fantastic picture that I tried to sneak in while typing. I love these boys.
9 comments:
FInally. your face is soooo skinny! all that running huh? i would run except #1 I don't like running because it's hard, and #2 after 10 lb Oscar was born "naturally" I no longer have control over my bladder when I bounce. NO control, ever. TMI?
Mila is the cutest, i can't believe she's gonna be one. Oscar doesn't hold his bottle or crawl and he's over 9 months old. Roman really is hilarious. his outfits KILL me. he's such an interesting little guy. gavin is rad, always has been, always will be. love you all and your diet coke love. (can't tolerate it. coke zero all the way!)
My favorite part of this was picturing you and Mila watching Jersey Shore and K &K Take New York! hahahahahahah! Your blog posts crack me up. I bet you are such a fun mom!
Love all that you wrote my girl and thanks for the great picture too. I love you all and think you are the most awesome family. love, MOM
I will be soooo happy when Mila is all better. She is an angel. Love Gavin and Roman so much too. love, GRANDMA
I'm Glad you are admitting about the Coke addiction..diet coke that is. Beaver people could read this and that could spread awesome rumors...he he. The straw make it go fast though, so I could be just a enabler. Running...humm?? You should rethink that. I would if I get a reduction. RSV sucks. Humidifiers will help a ton. We have 4. yes 4. I know of no jobs. I live in a cinder block dungeon.
Super cute Julie... you're chillins are soo adorable.
ps... I love Kim and Kourtney.
Great post Jules. My favorite line: "while trying to fit in a little bit of awesome on the side."
Can't wait to see you guys.
i love that you updated!! I love to read your life.. Your awesome!
Post a Comment